Cardiac & Vascular Surgeries
We offer a range cardiovascular procedures, carried out by our leading cardiac surgeons.
Using the latest surgical techniques, from minimally invasive valve surgery to off-pump bypass surgery, they treat patients with complex heart conditions. As well as world-class heart surgeons, our cardiac team includes specialist cardiac nurses and technicians.
Your nursing team will be with you every step of the way, monitoring your health closely and making sure you're comfortable.
Common Procedures our cardiac Surgeons Perform
• Valve repair surgery
• Valve replacement surgery
• Coronary artery bypass grafting (bypass surgery)
• Ascending aneurysm repair with an interposition tube graft
• Aortic valve-preserving aneurysm repair
• Composite aortic root replacement
• Aortic arch surgery
• Thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair
• Stent graft repair
• Ventricular-assist devices (VADs)
• Atrial septal defect repair
• Maze procedure for atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
• Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)